Step 2: Finding your Model and Serial Number
The tractor series for the label on the left is Series 23. This can now be used to find the correct pdf parts list in step 3.
- Lawn Tractor (Disc drive 2 piece frame) Example: LT12D330B - Series number is 0
- Lawn Tractor (Disc drive 2 piece frame) Example: LT115D411KV - Series number is 1
- Lawn Tractor (Gear drive 2 piece frame) Example: LT115G411KV - Series number is 1
- Lawn Tractor (Hydro drive 2 piece frame) Example: LT140H412KV - Series number is 2
- Lawn Tractor (Hydro drive 1 piece frame) Example: LT160H42ABV - Series letter is A
- Lawn Tractor (Gear drive 1 piece frame) Example: LT120G38AB - Series letter is A
- Lawn Tractor (Gear drive 1 piece frame) Example: BH120G38BB - Series letter is B
Parts for Briggs and Stratton EnginesIf you require parts for your Briggs and Stratton Engine, please find the Model, Type and Code numbers.
On your engine look for the numbers as in the images below, they are likely to be located in the following places. Please note that if the numbers are not visible then we would recommend using a wire brush or scratcher and a torch to help uncover them.
Spark Plug Area
Starter Motor Area
Casing on the left hand side of the Engine
Please click here for help on where to find the Briggs and Stratton identification label for your engine.
Type: 0166 01
Type: 0148 01
Type: 1415 01
Type: 9262 08